Rapid antigen test brands from the Government: (1) Indicaid, (2) Panbio, (3) Hotgen
The set is used for the qualitative in vitro determination of SARS-CoV-2 antigen in human anterior nasal samples. It serves as a rapid examination in suspected cases of a novel coronavirus, but can also be used as a confirmation method for the detection of nucleic acids in discharged cases.
- Fast and reliable test results within 15 minutes
- Simple nasal swab test for laypeople
- Can be used anywhere Shelf life up to 18 months
- The test can be performed quickly and easily without special equipment
- File number of the special approval of the BfArM 5640 S 057/21
- Certified CE 0123
1 set consists of:
- 1 SARS CoV 2 antigen test cassette
- 1 sample extraction buffer
- 1 disposable Virus specimen swab
- 1 trash bag for contaminated waste
- With the Hotgen Biotech lay test, the user receives a highly precise test result within a very short time.
- In addition, the test is faster and cheaper than conventional PCR tests.